Saturday 18 June 2011

Zazzle TBAs 16/06/11

Striking Dragon t-shirt design by Zeroend. Here's the artist's description:
Anger burns inside you like the fury of an ancient dragon!



Colourful and stylish Liberty Fireworks t-shirt by tshirtjournal



This is such a pretty business card. Here's the artist's description:
'I have a great variety of Handmade / Fashion / Seamstress / Crafter / Cooking ... and general Enclosure Cards, because I love creating them (and have been doing so on Zazzle for a few years now). I first had the idea to do these on business cards as presents for my friends. Now, I have more ideas than time for them ! Any of these can be customized as business cards as can Business Cards be customized as Gift Cards / Tags, etc.... : ) That's the fun of Zazzle. Pick your paper stock. Do read about them all. I use indestructible on mine. Have fun, and please return often (and do via my link to help my art students please: www.zazzle.com/sharonrhea*). Thank You, Sharon Rhea Ford, NBCT-Art'



Beautiful Floral Blossoms poster by prisarts


Very stylish Old Postacrds iPad case by Deznr07


Love this colourful and quirky button by caferetro

No comments:

Post a Comment